Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact email@example.com
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Drive-By-Wire Market is accounted for $17.2 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $50.7 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 16.6 % during the forecast period.
LONDON, Oct. 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5126526
Simple integration with Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Performance & Efficiency and
low Maintenance are some key factors fueling the market. Moreover, electric & hybrid vehicles provide huge growth opportunity for the market. However, low adoption rate among vehicle users is hampering the market growth.
Drive-by-wire or x-by-wire is an automotive technology that substitutes conventional mechanical systems, for example, throttle control, braking, steering and gear shifting my electronic systems. Generally cables, hydraulic pressure, or other mechanical components are exchange by sensors, electronic control unit, electric motors and actuators, etc.
By geography, Asia Pacific leads the market globally; the growth in the region is primarily being driven by Japan, China, Australia, South Korea, and India. Moreover, rise in the consumer purchasing power and their preference for better safety measures and the demand for greater fuel efficiency of the vehicle drives the market growth in this region.
Some of the key players in Drive-By-Wire market include Delphi Automotive PLC, Mobil Elektronik GmbH, Continental Group, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Infineon Group, Robert Bosch GmbH, SKF Group, Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd., Denso Corporation, Curtiss-Wright Corporation, CTS Corporation, Jaguar Land-Rover Automotive PLC, Nissan Motor Co., Orscheln Products LLC. and TRW Automotive PLC.
Vehicle type Covered:
• Commercial Vehicles
• Passenger Vehicles
• Electronic throttle control (ETC)
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5126526
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
©2017 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.