This report elaborates Sweden's power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for capacity, generation, and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Sweden power market’s regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape, and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Sweden on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential. An analysis of the deals market scenario in the country’s power sector is also included in the report.
- Snapshot of the country’s power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2016, forecast for the next 14 years to 2030.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Reasons to buy
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Executive Summary 7
2.1 Sweden, Power Sector Outlook 7
3 Introduction 10
3.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 11
4 Sweden, Power Market, Snapshot 12
4.1 Macroeconomic Factors 12
4.2 Supply Security 14
4.3 Opportunities 15
4.4 Challenges 15
5 Sweden, Power Market, Market Analysis 16
5.1 Sweden, Power Market, Market Structure 16
5.2 Sweden, Power Market, Key Market Players 16
5.3 Sweden, Power Market, Financial Deals 17
5.3.1 Deal Value and Volume Analysis, 2004-March 2017 17
5.3.2 Deals by Type, 2016 18
5.4 Sweden, Power Market, Demand Structure 19
5.4.1 Power Consumption by Sector, 2016 21
6 Sweden, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario 22
6.1 Sweden, Power Market, Regulatory Framework 22
6.2 National Renewable Energy Action Plan 22
6.3 Green Certificate Scheme 23
6.3.1 Quota Obligation 23
6.4 Subsidy for Photovoltaic Installations 25
6.5 Tax Regulation Mechanism I 25
6.6 Tax Regulation Mechanism II 25
6.7 Tax Regulation Mechanism III 26
6.8 Vehicle fleet independent of fossil fuel by 2030 26
6.9 Energy, Carbon and Sulfur Taxation 26
7 Sweden Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview 28
7.1 Sweden, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2000-2030 28
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349
Press Release Distributed by ABNewswire.com
To view the original version on ABNewswire visit: Sweden Power Industry by Type, Production and Exports Research Report Forecast to 2030
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org