Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact email@example.com
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau
MUMBAI, October 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The report "Global New Cars Industry Profile" has been added to Bharat Book Bureau's offerings.
Global New Cars industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global new cars market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The new cars market consists of the initial retail sale/registration of new passenger cars. Passenger cars include saloons, hatchbacks, SUVs, 4x4s and other related vehicles. The market value is calculated at retail selling price (RSP) and the market volume is given in terms of units sold. Market shares consist of motor manufacturing groups as opposed to their individual brands, i.e. for the Volkswagen Group this includes all of its brands such as Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat etc. Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated at constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
- The global new cars market had total revenues of $1,520.3bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.4% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 66,122.6 thousand units in 2016.
- The surging demand for new cars in India and China, combined with the solid performance of the European market, has driven growth in the global new cars market. The Chinese market showcased double-digit rates, whilst the Indian market peaked in the last year, both based on the rising income of the populations as well as government-policies in the last year. This helped the Asia-Pacific market to expand to 47.1% of the global market value in 2016. Moreover, the European market experienced high demand amid improving macroeconomic conditions and low interest rates. The performance of the US market offset the global volumes however, as economic uncertainty appears to have deferred consumption.
Request a glimpse of Global New Cars Market report:
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the new cars market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global new cars market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key new cars market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global new cars market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global new cars market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Global new cars market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global new cars market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the global's new cars market?
To know more about report and who is it suited for, head over to:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology. In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you.
©2017 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.