Quick Chicken Salad
Recipe from Theresa Danylak, N.Y.
- 1 (5 oz.) bag mixed salad greens
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 oz. Sorrento Mozzarella Cheese, cut into ½ inch cubes
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (2 ½ oz.) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (9 oz.) package frozen pre-cooked southwestern chicken breast strips, thawed
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
Combine salad greens, mushrooms, cheese, onions and olives; toss to combine. Place salad mixture on serving plates. Arrange chicken strips over greens. Drizzle dressing evenly over salad.