Turkey and Wild Rice Bake
- 1 Package (6 ounces) wild and white rice mix
- 2-1/3 Cups water
- 1 Can (4 ounces) mushrooms drained
- 1 Can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts quartered
- 1 Jar (2 ounces) pimientos chopped and drained
- 2 Cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 1 Cup Swiss cheese shredded
1. In a 2-quart casserole combine rice with seasoning packet and water.
2. Stir in mushrooms, artichoke hearts, pimientos and turkey. (Casserole may be covered and refrigerated for up to 24 hours.) Cover with foil and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
3. Top with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F., uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown. Makes 6 servings.
-- Recipe provided by the National Turkey Federation.