Italian Taco Salad
Taco Night is everyone's favorite! Check out these recipes that offer a twist on the traditional taco but still give you that fresh and zesty flavor. You can make anything from taco-inspired dips to soups and salads and even vegetarian entrees!
Monday, February 12th 2007, 12:58 pm EST
Thursday, February 28th 2008, 1:42 pm EST
Recipe from Dixie Conner of Marengo, OH
- 2 heads of lettuce(shredded)
- 1 tomato (diced)
- 1/2 a bottle of italian dressing
- 1 bag of shredded cheese (Mozzerella &Chedar)
- 16 oz of crushed corn chips
- 1.5 ground beef
- 1 pk taco seasoning
- Combine lettuce,diced tomato, cheese,and corn chips, in large salad bowl.
- Cook meat (remember to drain grease) and add taco seasoning per package directions.)
- After cooking meat spread onto ingredients in salad bowl.
- Toss and then add Italian dressing and toss once more.