This list will be updated as potholes are reported.
- Route 98 and Blazy Rd. in Edinboro
- Woodcrest Court off McCreary Rd in Millcreek...beginning of winter
- On 16th between Irwin and Pittsburg. West on 16th past Irwin under the underpass there’s rail road tracks that cross the street and there’s a big whole running along the track 24x18”. It’s fixed every few years but it’s really bad at the moment. I noticed it about 2 months ago.
- 3/1/21 between 22nd & Cranberry and Brown Avenue. SEVERAL potholes, due to the tear down of Roosevelt Middle School and the big construction trucks that have been working there. They are about done, but those holes need filled! It's like the dodgem cars, weaving to avoid them.
- Briar drive as you start to go down the hill. The road is chewed up bad.
- All of Woodcrest Ct off McCreary Rd in Millcreek.
- The pothole is at the top of 38th St and Holland on the west bound lane. It looks like it was fixed before, but it was too early and the black top sunk down in.
- 21st-22nd Guist o west 21st btwn greengarden and Pittsburgh Ave
- Two sink holes, on Glade Dr south of Penelec parkway. Getting worse every year with no corrective action from Millcreek.
- East 43rd and Koehler Rd. March 13th
- "From the 2600 Block of East 43 St. East until they reach Roxanna. Especially in front of 2717 East 43 St and Roxanna Drive
- Lovells rd.and Gate street, corry pa 16407
- in front of PILOT on Route 97
- Garries Rd. both lanes in the middle of the hill. Pot holes everywhere. Garries road is between Hershey and Interchange Rd.
- East 6th street across from Kwik fill
- 28th and Monroe Avenue. Several on Monroe Avenue and also at 26th and Monroe Avenue. First noticed and reported to city in January.
- The post office on East 38th street. Soon as you pull in, there is a huge pothole
- Payne ave starting from 12th street till 9th. As well as hess ave starting from 10th through 7th
- 1200 Block west 8th in front of the senior citizens center.
- All of Garries Rd
- West of 32nd and Pittsburgh ave on the corner
- at the intersection of Berkeley rd and crescent dr in Millcreek. there is a bad pothole at the stop sign. first noticed around
- West 25th cross street Rudolph going West on 25th
- Garries rd and Hershey and garries rd and zuck rd
- Corner of Barker St & Aurora Ave in Girard PA. I noticed them last winter and this Spring now also.
- East Grandview Blvd and Conrad st
- S Mercer St in Linesville. They have been there for 2 years
- Corner of Heidt and Aline Drive 16509
- West 38th Street and Melrose Avenue: on the transition from 38th onto southbound Melrose
- Walbridge at the rail road tracks between Iroquis and Buffalo Road
- 800 block of East 32nd St.
- Cross streets of Buffalo Road and Nagle Road. On the north side of Nagle, east side of the road. Been there for at least two years.
- Heidler road east by sterreteria road intersection
- In front of 914 West 11th Street Erie PA cross streets are Plum and Cascade directly in the middle of the road it's been there for at least 6 years and nobody has ever filled it
- 11997 Conneaut Lkae Road Meadville Pa
- Washington street Jamestown ny 14701 and foundry aliy by west 7th street it have pop holes bad down foundry aliy and Washington street Jamestown ny
- 32nd and Liberty located almost directly under the traffic light. It is almost unavoidable whichever way you are traveling.
- In front of 6744 Pleasant Dr. Warren PA, started March 1st
- Cross street Hunter Ln
- Intersection of Glendale ave and June st on 3/19/2021.
- McClelland between 38th st and Zimmerman. Two water main breaks, were fixed but the patch is sinking more and more everyday, will get worse soon. 3/17/2021