Kitchen Fire Quickly Spreads, Damages Cambridge Springs Home
A kitchen fire quickly spread out of control and damaged a Cambridge Springs home late Monday morning.
Firefighters were called to 19797 Yankee Hill Road around 10:50 a.m.
The fire started in the kitchen where food was being cooked, then quickly spread to the second floor and into the attic, the deputy chief told Erie News Now.
The fire was fully involved when firefighters arrived.
Nine companies responded with mutual aid.
The Crawford County Scuba Team was called in to help firefighters stay hydrated.
A fire inspector will not be called in.