Country Fair to Donate Proceeds from Coffee Sales to Families of Daycare Fire Victims
Country Fair will donate all proceeds from Tuesday’s coffee sales in every one of its stores to the fund being created for the families of the daycare fire victims.
The company said one of its own employees suffered the loss of multiple children in the fire.
Customers will also be able to make a donation at the cash register.
“This heartbreaking incident encourages us all to hold one another close and rally as a community around those who need us," said Steve Seymour, personnel director for Country Fair. "Our hearts are breaking for the families of these children, for our brave firefighters, and rescue personnel.”
- Five Children Dead Following Fire at Erie Home that Operated as a Daycare
- Lawrence Park Firefighter Loses Three Children in Daycare Fire
- Grieving Mother of Children Killed in Daycare Fire Provides Response, Shares Photos
- Aunt of Victims Talks About Night of Fatal Fire
- Harris Family Daycare: Giving You the Business
- Daycare Considered Moving Before Fatal Fire Killed 5 Kids
- State Sen. Laughlin Calls for Investigation into Daycare Facility's License
- Erie's Public Schools Issues Statement on Deadly Daycare Fire
- Hamot Health Foundation Directing Erie Gives Donations to Family of Daycare Fire Victims, First Responders