Mother of Two Year Old Who Died in Fire Shares Pictures
But another mother is grieving, too. Karina Facchiano lost her two-year-old son Dalvin Pacley in the blaze.
Of the five children carried out of the home by Erie firefighters and transported to UPMC Hamot Trauma Center, Dalvin was the one who survived the longest, offering a moment of hope.
Later on Sunday, he too succumbed to his injuries from the fire, becoming the fifth fire victim.
Karina shared the photos above with Erie News Now.
- Five Children Dead Following Fire at Erie Home that Operated as a Daycare
- Lawrence Park Firefighter Loses Three Children in Daycare Fire
- Grieving Mother of Children Killed in Daycare Fire Provides Response, Shares Photos
- Aunt of Victims Talks About Night of Fatal Fire
- Harris Family Daycare: Giving You the Business
- Daycare Considered Moving Before Fatal Fire Killed 5 Kids
- State Sen. Laughlin Calls for Investigation into Daycare Facility's License
- Erie's Public Schools Issues Statement on Deadly Daycare Fire
- Hamot Health Foundation Directing Erie Gives Donations to Family of Daycare Fire Victims, First Responders
- Country Fair to Donate Proceeds from Coffee Sales to Families of Daycare Fire Victims