Homeport: Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Year Launched: 1953
Sparred Length: 72’
Sail Area: 2,500 square feet

ST. LAWRENCE II was built by Kingston shipyards in 1953 to a design by Francis MacLachlan and Mike Eames. The ship was designed with a level of complexity which requires a high degree of teamwork. The ship is part of sail training program, lead by Brigantine inc., meant to broaden horizons and inspire youth to be a positive force.

Available for Deck Tour only.