Harbocreek Township to Host Pop-up Glass Collection Saturday
Harborcreek Township will host a pop-up glass collection Saturday, Sept. 14.
The public can drop off glass bottles and jars at the Harborcreek Township Municipal Building at 5601 Buffalo Rd. from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Bayfront Glass will accept the follow types of glass:
- Food and beverage containers
- Perfume and cologne bottles
- Canning jars (Ball, Atlas, Mason)
- Candle jars (i.e. Yankee Candle)
People are asked to remove all caps, lids and plastic inserts and rinse out all food, oil and waxy residue. Labels can stay on the glass containers.
The following types of glass will NOT be accepted:
- Crystal and drinking glass
- Window and mirror glass
- Heat-resistant glass (i.e. Pyrex)
- Tempered and laminated glass
- Glass trophies and ashtrays
- Light bulbs of any type
- Ceramics or clay of any type
Business owners with large volumes of glasses must contact Bayfront Glass to schedule a pick-up service.
Anyone with questions can email Bayfront Glass.