Four days after an online threat led to the cancellation of classes in the Fort LeBoeuf School District, the search for the person behind the threat continues, as well as the elevated security level.

School was back in session again Monday with newly hired security guards in place at all five of the district's buildings.

Superintendent Rick Emerick told Erie News Now State Police were also back out at Fort LeBoeuf High School Monday searching for the source of the Snapchat threat.

The anonymous post hinted at the potential for gunfire at the school last week.

The superintendent said the district is evaluating the need for increased security on a daily basis.