The race is on get your tax return in by April 18th 2022.

If you still need to file, Jason Williams of liberty tax says to keep new laws in mind.

"If you received the advanced child tax payments you have to file a tax return to receive the rest of that money also if you didn't receive the last stimulus payment of $1400 you can claim that on your tax return", said Jason Williams manager of Liberty Tax. 

For those that can't afford to file United Way is still offering it free on