Department of Revenue Encourages Pennsylvanians to File Property Tax/Rent Rebate Program Applications Online
Older and disabled Pennsylvanians can now apply for rebates on property taxes or rent paid in 2022.
This assistance is available through the Department of Revenue's Property Tax/Rent Rebate Program. The program has delivered more than $7.6 billion to eligible Pennsylvanians.
Eligible applicants can electronically submit their applications through mypath.pa.gov.
The Department of Revenue said by submitting an application through myPATH, applicants can utilize the following benefits:
- Fast processing & direct deposit options
- The Where's My Rebate? tool to track the status of a claim online
- Error-reducing automatic calculators
- Instant confirmation that your application has been filed
- Security features to ensure your sensitive information is safe
Applicants must reapply for rebates every year. Rebates will begin being distributed July 1st, as required by law.
More information on the Property/Tax Rent Rebate Program can be found on the Department of Revenue's website.