September Conventions Boost Local Economy by $1 Million
Five groups will be hosting their upcoming conventions throughout this month in Erie. According to VisitErie, the groups will have an estimated economic impact of close to $1 million on the Erie area.
The following conventions will be hosted in Erie:
- September 18-20: State Farm Mutual Auto Insurance
- September 21-24: Daughters of the Nile (supports Shriner's Hospitals)
- September 23-24: Pennsylvania State Button Society
- September 25-28: Marcellus Shale Coalition
- September 29-30: Pennsylvania Fraternal Order of Police
VisitErie said Erie continues to see growth in booked conventions and conferences, from regional groups, state associations, and national organizations.
More information can be found on VisitErie's website.